Saturday 13 July 2013

Totally Gorjuss 192 - Sweet.

Hi everyone, just a quick post with my DT card for Totally Gorjuss. This week our theme is "sweet." You could use an image with cake or sweets or maybe a sweet little girl image. I'm sure you can find your own sweet interpretation.

So here's my quick and simple card.



I used :-
Image and sentiment :- Crazy for Cupcakes - an old set from Stampin' Up!
Colouring :- Stampin' Write markers.

I've got a crop at my local craft shop this afternoon so I'll be round to see what everyone's doing this evening.

Thanks for looking.

Kat xx

1 comment:

  1. Maybe quick and simple but stunningly effective.
    I love the clean look
    Have a Great day

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it. Kat xx