Thursday 5 September 2013

Joyful Christmas.

Hi everyone, I'm extremely embarrassed to see how long it is since I've posted here!

I decided to use some of my new Christmas goodies. I have some lovely new stamps and I didn't know which to use first.

Here's what I made with the lovely Joyful Christmas stamp set.


I stamped the Poinsettia twice in Cherry Cobbler and coloured with Real Red and my blender pen. I popped the centre up on pads for some dimension. The sentiment is stamped in Old Olive and I added some Washi tape from the Season of Style set.

I need to scoot now but I hope it's not as long till I manage to post here again!

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up later.

Kat xx

8 comments:

  1. See I'm as bad as you! Don't remember life passing so quick a few years back. Love your new stamp, has made a lovely CAS card Kat. Love the traditional look. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat, your card is simple and stunning,

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Kat! Love your Poinsettia and the Washi! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely to see you back Kat! Love the poinsettia with that gorgeous washi tape! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kat,
    I love everything about it.
    Really like the stamp
    Have a great day

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Kat. I do love Poinsettias. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card & stunningly CAS. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kat love your card, the poinsettia is one of my favourite flowers at this time of year. Another fabulous CAS card.
    Have a super crafty New Year, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it. Kat xx