Monday 20 May 2013

Thank You.

Good morning everyone it seems as if I haven't posted for ages. Probably because it is ages. I keep hoping that I'm going to have more time to craft but every week something else happens to run away with my free time. But I've managed to make a quick card. It would have been quicker if I hadn't had to try out the image on a piece of scrap paper first and if I hadn't managed to make a black mark when I was stamping the sentiment!

So here it is. What do you think? Do you think this colour combo works? I was pleasantly surprised  by how much I like it!


Products used all from Stampin' Up!
Image and sentiment :- Just Believe.
Colouring :- Stampin' Write markers in Primrose Petals and Garden Green.
Ribbon :- Stitched satin in Primrose Petals.
Punches :- Word Window and Modern Label.
Adorning Accents edgelits.

I've used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches :-

Isn't that a great sketch? I love it. 

Well unfortunately I have to work today :(  poor me. I think I have a Monday holiday in two weeks so I'll just have to look forward to that. 

Thanks for looking and I hope you can find a minute to tell me what you think of my card.

Kat xx

9 comments:

  1. I like, gorgeous card Kat. Pretty colour combo and love the image. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous image Kat and I LOVE the colours together! Not long to wait for bank holiday now - we'll all have our brollies at the ready LOL! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card! I love all of the white space and the CAS design. The colors are beautiful together. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the color combo is fab! You've made a very beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful card - I'm loving all that white cardstock combined with the fresh colours of your image! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really gorgeous Kat and the colours really are perfect together! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty - simple and elegant with gorgeous colors!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete


  9. Kat, love this simple, elegant card.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it. Kat xx