Sunday 2 June 2013

Totally Gorjuss 186 - Anything Goes Plus Flowers.

Hi everyone as I'm sure you've noticed we're a day late with our challenge at Totally Gorjuss. Our leader Net has been spending long days looking for her beloved parrots. She even came home early from her holidays after the woman who was looking after them managed to lose them! Not surprisingly Net forgot to post last week's challenge and I wasn't sure whether she was going to post last week's or this week's. Does that make sense? Anyway it was decided to do this weeks as some of the DT schedule their posts.

So to cut a long story short this week we'd like to see some flowers on your card or project. So it's anything goes plus flowers.

Here's mine. I couldn't make up my mind what colour to make these fabulous Poppies. These ones are SU Midnight Muse and (I think) Gumball Green.



And these ones are Pool Party and Gumball Green.


The image  is Pleasant Poppies and the sentiments are from Teeny Tiny Sentiments. The sentiments are cut out with a punch as is the layer. All products from Stampin' Up!

Well since this is Sunday I have a few things to do just now so I'll catch up later.

Thanks for looking and if you have a minute to leave a comment I'd love to hear from you and visit you too. I've got a welcome day off tomorrow as it's a local holiday so I'm hoping to get some crafting done then.

Kat xx

5 comments:

  1. Both gorgeous cards Kat. Love the Poppy images and the cas style. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Kat and I like the unusual colours, it makes the poppies look all dreamy. Enjoy your day off crafting! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Kat! I recently got this stamp too and I really love it! So pretty & big! I love the black centres on the pool party ones! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

  4. Kat your two cards are gorgeous, just love those poppies.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Kat,
    Loving these cards, that stamp is great making your card so graceful and delicate.
    I am not really a stamper but I might just have to have that stamp.

    Hope your friend manages to find the Parrots
    Have a Great Day

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it. Kat xx