Tuesday 30 April 2013

Do You Like Candy?

This is a sticky so please scroll down for more posts.

 Silly question! Who doesn't like candy, especially when it's sugar free!

Edited to add - I've decided to extend the candy till the 30th of April as I'm going to be busy this week. I hope this means more of you will enter. Please!

This new blog is all about Stampin' Up! products so I thought to start it off I would offer some lovely Stampin' Up! candy. 


Isn't it lovely. It includes the Sycamore Street Designer papers plus ribbons and buttons. They're really nice zingy colours and of course everything co-ordinates beautifully. All this for one of my lovely followers.

Blog candy rules :-

1.  Become a follower - and please stay otherwise I'll think I've done something to offend you!
2. Leave me a comment.
3.  Mention my blog candy on your own blog - pic in sidebar is fine.
4.  Come back on 30th April to see if you've won.
5.  Email me within seven days to claim your prize.

That's all you need to do. Simple! I'm looking forward to hearing from you already.

By the way some of you might have seen my original blog Lilackat, if you pop over there you might find some candy there too.

Kat xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm the first lol!! good luck with your new venture Kat and i can't wait to see what you create!

    Jen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was following you already but for some reason I wasn't showing on your followers! Good luck hun...I have hopefully sent some other demos over for a peek! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it. Kat xx