Saturday 6 April 2013

Lime and Black for Less is More.

Hi everyone, I'm a bit late with this but that's because I've been messing around trying to put down what was in my head. I ended up doing something else first......I'm posting it on my original blog - Lilackat.

Needless to say this is not what I had in my head at all. I tried out a few ideas on some scrap paper but nothing was working so I just made a very quick card and went back to this one. And this is what happened. I'd like to enter this card at Less is More for their Lime and Black challenge and at CAS on Sunday where the challenge is "Thank You." And it fits the challenge at Addicted to Stamps & More which is "Addicted to CAS."

Stampin' Up! products - image from the Hopeful Thoughts set, stamped in Lucky Limeade and sentiment from the Wacky Wishes set.
I had a small problem with the flowers. They're very small and I couldn't find anything small enough. Eventually I found some sequins and added some black rhinestones. Now I think that was a mistake because they look like googly eyes to me. Oh dear!!!

If you fancy having any of these lovely stamps just drop me an email.

I'll be back tomorrow to let you know about the colour changes that are happening soon. some colours are being discontinued and some of the older ones are being brought back. There's still plenty of time to order if you find that one of your favourite colours is being discontinued so don't panic!

I'll also be back tomorrow with some candy to celebrate my new blog and being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

Thanks for looking and I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of my card.

Kat xx

13 comments:

  1. This is another really super one Kat, those sequins look amazing!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! I think your flowers are perfect...what a beautiful design. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Love these sequins!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!
    Hugs
    Yasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. kat this is one of my favourite stamp sets and love what you have done with it
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! A lovely layout and the sequins look great. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great CAS card! I love the rhinestones that you added in the sequins. I don't think they look like googly eyes at all! It is a nice unexpected addition to your card. Thanks for playing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous hun! Love the 'googly eyes' lol! I think the sequins look fab! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you've positioned the branch Kat and your flowers don't look like googly eyes at all! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card - it is so elegant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you have done with thus, I had forgotten about this gorgeous stamp set. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love what you have done with thus, I had forgotten about this gorgeous stamp set. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful & I love the bling! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it. Kat xx