Sunday 14 April 2013

Love Those Butterflies!

Do you like butterflies? I do, and these ones are really pretty. Even better in this Stampin' Up! set you get six butterflies and they cut out perfectly with Stampin' Up! punches. I love easy!

I found a lovely sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and I couldn't resist making a card. I love this sketch, it's definitely one to keep.


And here's what I made.



I used :-
Card stock and ink :- Raspberry Ripple.
Butterflies :- Papillon Potpourri.
Sentiment :- Teeny Tiny Sentiments.
Textured Impressions :- Designer Frames.
Bitty Butterfly Punch.
All from Stampin' Up!

If you'd like any of these gorgeous products just drop me an email and I'll be happy to order them for you. And don't forget if you'd like more information about joining a Stampers 6 Club please get in touch.

I'd also like to enter the challenge at SU-Only Challenges which is monochrome.

Thanks for looking. I'd love it if you could leave me a comment too. I really appreciate every comment you leave and of course if I know who you are I can visit you too.

Kat xx

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh this is beautiful hun! Love the colours and the frame and the butterflies...stunning! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterflies always seem to make the prettiest cards! I love how yow you arranged them around the embossed oval. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I LOVE butterflies! This set is one I want to reach for every time when I create a card. Your trio of butterflies is really sweet and I love your use of red and white together - very striking! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is so elegant. I love it! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card!! Love the butterflies!! Thanks for sharing your creation with SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Kat! Paula - fellow Pinky! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it. Kat xx