Saturday 20 April 2013

Lovely Flowers from a Secret Garden.

Hi everyone I really must apologise for being such a bad blogger recently. I'm hoping this week will be better. But on the other hand I'm going to be out 2 nights! So no promises but I will try harder!

I've been dying to get my hands on this stamp set for ages and it arrived on Thursday. Unfortunately I was too busy to use it on Thursday. Typical! But I knew I had to use it straight away. So I made a card for my colleague who will be 50 on Tuesday. Being a kind person I didn't add any numbers. I usually keep a selection of cards at work and we all sign one when it's someone's birthday. Naturally I don't get a nice handmade card, I get a shop one! I'm not sure if everyone wants to sign a card as usual or give individual ones. If not I'll just use it myself.



The products I used are all from Stampin' Up!
Image :- Secret Garden plus matching dies.
Sentiment :- Wacky Wishes.
Inks :- Stampin' Write markers in regal rose, pretty in pink, wild wasabi and lucky limeade.
Embossing folder :- Fancy Fan.

Challenges for this card :-
Addicted to CAS :- Flower.
Allsorts :- A Passion for Flowers.

I bought the Secret Garden bundle which is the stamps plus matching dies. A real bargain bought this way rather than seperately as you save £6. I like a bargain.

And talking of bargains have you seen this amazing offer from Stampin' Up!?

• Get more for your money - place an order for £250 and choose £65 worth of products free! Or join SU and get £155 worth of products for just £99! Offers end 30th May 2013


I wouldn't mind that first offer for myself! If you fancy placing an order please get in touch and I'd be glad to help.

8 comments:

  1. This is so soft and pretty, Kathryn! That stamp set is fab and I love how you've used it here. I think your colleague will be so pleased to receive your card. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hun! Love the way you've left them as outlines...very subtle effect! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really super card Kat, it's got a real feel of elegance and just perfect for our challenge this week.

    When it's my birthday the family ask me to leave out a collection of cards for them to choose and not sure if that's better or worse than a shop one, certainly takes away the element of surprise. On the positive side I guess they are safe that I'm likely to approve of it.

    Thanks so much for joining in my 'Passion for Flowers' theme at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and elegant, thanks for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a really nice project! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the flower challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Kathryn. Lovely soft colours. Thank you for playing along with the ATCAS challenge this week.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Kat! I love the way you've arranged your flowers along the line of the circle. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply divine...soft and feminine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it. Kat xx