Sunday 21 April 2013

Thank You for Less is More.

Not sure if there's anyone out there or if I'm talking to myself but I'm hoping someone will see this!

When I looked at the challenge at Less is More this week I thought I might be able to CASE Jen's lovely card. Not sure if I could successfully CASE Chrissie's card but I think I might give it a go soon.

I hope I've made mine different enough from Jen's not to be a complete copy!


Products used all from Stampin' Up!
Cardstock :- Crumb Cake and Pool Party.
Ink :- Pool Party.
Sentiment :- Just Believe.
Dotty Background :- Itty Bitty Backgrounds. (a very old set.)
Framelits :- Hearts a Flutter and Label Collection.
Bitty Butterfly punch.
Paper piercing essentials pack.

I love this colour combo and I'm already thinking of other ways I could use this layout.

Thanks for looking and I'd love it if you could spare the time to leave me a comment. I'd love to visit you too and see what you've been doing.

And don't forget if you'd like to buy any of these lovely products please just get in touch, I'd be happy to help.

Kat xx

7 comments:

  1. You're not talking to yourself! Lovely card. I really like pool party and crumb cake together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kat this is fab... love the little butterfly

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kat! Love the butterfly...finishes it perfectly :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks terrific Kat... sweet little flutterby!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you are definitely not talking to yourself!! came from Less is more' this is quite elegant!!
    Suman
    http://kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. No you're not talking to yourself Kat (although I've been finding it hard to get here as your comment link takes me to Google+) Love Jen's design and your added touches are really pretty - the butterfly and that lovely dotty banner! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it. Kat xx